Piosenka: "Nothing more"

"Nothing more"

Capo 1

Zwr.
I swore to him that I will not leave G D a G
I swore that I will not go away   G D a e
I remember when first time he hit me e D h e
when his fist made that now I can see a e D
 Zwr.
All these places, all these things,   C G D a
where I danced, where I was with him   C D e D
now I know it was a mistake what I've done a D e
but now I am free and  I'm coming home. a e C D

Ref. 
I started, I ran, and now C G D a
I'm at the finish line alone.  C D
This is the end, I'm gone  a e D
And I've never needed nothing more h  e  D
nothing more...

 Zwr.
I know you, you know world C G
Unpredictable, imponderable,   C  D
so impermanent, but incredible   C G D
I needen't you, I neede,t support  A a e D
I'm coming home, and I don't wanna nothing more!  e C D
Nothing!

Ref. 
I started, I ran, and now C G D a
I'm at the finish line alone.  C D
This is the end, I'm gone  a e D
And I've never needed nothing more h  e  D
nothing more...


Movie:


Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz