Piosenka: "Knock knock!"

"Knock,knock!"

no Capo                                                          

1. It was an attachment, well I know, G7   C
you told me that you love me   Cadd9   d
And suddenly, in one day   C    G
throw me like a flint. a  F
Don't regret you when you see the tears  C   G d
in my eyes,   C
because I loved   a   
I trusted    F
Forget it. G  G-dur

REF:
Knock knock! G
I Follow   d
your every move, every step,  G d
everyone you meet.  a G
Knock knock! G
you open    d
and you are afraid of  G d
see me in your door.  a  G


2.Now we're not together,is nothing
I found someone who
Can accept me for who I am
and give me a smile.
I needed this, just happiness and heat
and talk
but you brought only 
coolness.
I've just liberated.

REF:
Knock knock! G
I Follow   d
your every move, every step,  G d
everyone you meet.  a G
Knock knock!  G
You open   d
and you are afraid of  G  d
see me in your door.  a  G  d a d G-dur

But I'm not there. a


:)

Komentarze